Holy Saviour, Westbury Leigh is a Grade II listed building constructed in 1876. The church is situated in the centre of Westbury Leigh, a ‘village’ that stretches from Westbury westwards towards Dilton Marsh. It is part of the Parish of Westbury.
An exciting and ground breaking initiative saw the church transformed in 2000 by the joint efforts of the Parish and a newly formed community group. The Parish retain the chancel of the church and this is preserved for regular Christian worship. The refurbished nave of the church is a community hall https://westbury-leigh.co.uk/complete with toilets, kitchen and meeting room. However, by folding back a screen the entire church can be used for larger services.
The hall is now used by a wide range of local residents and has become an important and very active centre for the community.
Sunday worship is at 11.00am.