Whilst our normal pattern of worship is disrupted during the Covid Pandemic you might like to try new ways of exploring your faith and replacing our regular services.
You can follow the daily round of morning, evening and night prayer via the CofE website or you can download the App for your phone or tablet. You can choose either traditional or contemporary language to suit you.
Resources for Worship at Home:
Here are some ideas for daily inspiration
in your prayer and worship at home.
Do let us know of any thing you discover that you want to share!
- The Bishop of Aberdeen, Rt Rev’d Anne Dyer has a weekly blog called Picturing Prayer, using art works for meditation and prayer.
- The Church Times have a page of suggestions on their website and are producing a weekly new collection of prayers and articles to read at home called Lift up your hearts
- Every day the C of E website publishes a prayer for the day, with a link to other prayer resources – which can be found here…
- Sunday worship on the BBC can be found here…
- The BBC Daily Service is here…
- Living the Word, short reflections on each Sunday’s readings – livingtheword.org.nz/
- Bishop Andrew has a video blog on YouTube called Going to Ground which is popular with many of our congregation
- Rev Chat – two vicars in Dorset, Revd Jo and Revd David get together each week to chat for about 10 minutes about this coming Sunday’s Gospel reading: www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnu2gEq229If6ohM822tnHWU0VAqdUoIG
- Pray as you Go – a daily 15 minute reflection, with silence and music on the lectionary reading for the day. Web based and an app. pray-as-you-go.org/
- Going for Growth – faith in the home resources for families – www.going4growth.com/growth_in_faith_and_worship/faith-in-the-home?bclid=IwAR0JPMr6W12KwWZn4G_sRXDRT1llKtf9nUU21v44x9j-arpUs-Jr1T5WwHs