Following updated government advice the White Horse Team is now beginning to open for limited public worship.
We will be holding a service of holy communion at All Saints’, Westbury on the First and Third Sunday at 9.30am
We will be holding a service of holy communion at Holy Trinity, Dilton Marsh on the Second and Fourth Sunday at 9.30am
Holy Saviour, Westbury Leigh and All Saints’ Brokerswood remain closed for the time being
You may like to arrive in plenty of time to
allow for hygiene precautions and to get everyone seated.
The Churchwardens and clergy at All Saints’ and Holy Trinity have carried out the necessary risk assessments as required by the Church of England and made changes to the church to enable worship to take place safely.
• We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment
• We have cleaning, hand cleansing and hygiene procedures in place, in line with government guidance
• We have taken all reasonable steps to help everyone maintain a 2m distance between different users of our church
You will notice changes in our churches and we ask that you
• Refrain from entering if you are feeling unwell or have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms in the past seven days
• Take responsibility for your own safety and that of your household and other people by maintaining social distancing and observing all hygiene measures
• Ensure children are supervised at all times
The Church of England advises:
While those at extra risk and the ‘clinically extremely vulnerable’ should be advised of the risks of attending public worship, a decision to do so is theirs alone.
If you choose not to attend our services you are still able to take advantage of our online service at 10am each week.
Please contact us for more details.
We continue to be open for private prayer on Saturdays
in both churches from 10am to 12noon.
Please sign up for our e-newsletter on this page to ensure that you keep up to date with changes as the situation develops.